The Loudonville-Perrysville School Foundation, Inc. is a non-profit organization dedicated to joining together with community members, businesses, civic organizations, and alumni, in order to support and enhance the educational opportunities for students of the Loudonville-Perrysville School District.
Some of the Foundation's activities include:
- Making annual grants to benefit the L-P Schools and its students.
- Coordinating work with the high school seniors each year on a community service project.
- Reaching out to alumni, businesses, civic organizations, and other supporters of education, seeking their support for the Foundation's activities.
- Publicizing the accomplishments of the Foundation and the L-P Schools through newsletters, a website, or other means of communication.
- Seeking grants from other foundations supportive of education.
- Partnering with other organizations supportive of the L-P Schools or education in general.
The Loudonville-Perrysville School Foundation, Inc. (LPSF) is governed by a seven-member Board of Trustees.
Secretary/TreasurerSue earned a BS in Accounting and Business Administration from Findlay College, and worked 23 years in the banking industry, followed by 16 years at the Loudonville Public Library. Sue and husband Byron have two grown children, Ashley and Sheena.
Angie earned a BS in Education from The Ohio State University. She works in Facility Operations at The College of Wooster, and lives in Loudonville with her two children, Coleton and Maya. Angie is also a trustee of the Mohican Area Community Fund, and she co-founded Growing Mohican Families.