Some of the Foundation's activities include:
- Making annual grants to benefit the L-P Schools and its students.
- Coordinating work with the high school seniors each year on a community service project.
- Reaching out to alumni, businesses, civic organizations, and other supporters of education, seeking their support for the Foundation's activities.
- Publicizing the accomplishments of the Foundation and the L-P Schools through newsletters, a website, or other means of communication.
- Seeking grants from other foundations supportive of education.
- Partnering with other organizations supportive of the L-P Schools or education in general.
Mike earned a BS in Business from Purdue University, and worked more than 35 years in the financial services industry. Mike and wife Guinn have two grown children, Nelson and Ruthanne.
Kenny earned a BA in History from the College of Wooster. He is Curator of the Cleo Redd Fisher Museum in Loudonville, and is also involved with the Loudonville Theatre and Arts Committee.
Sue earned a BS in Accounting and Business Administration from Findlay College, and worked 23 years in the banking industry, followed by 16 years at the Loudonville Public Library. Sue and husband Byron have two grown children, Ashley and Sheena.
Megan is a 2009 LHS graduate and is pursuing an Agricultural Business Degree from The Ohio State University. She and husband Jared have two sons, Jackson and David. Megan is also Queen Coordinator for the Loudonville Free Street Fair.
Jerry is a Supervisor at Mansfield Plumbing Products, a retired Captain of the Loudonville Fire Department, and a member of the Loudonville Tree Commission. Jerry and wife Judy have two grown children, Jerrilyn and Kari.
Angie earned a BS in Education from The Ohio State University. She works in Facility Operations at The College of Wooster, and lives in Loudonville with her two children, Coleton and Maya. Angie is also a trustee of the Mohican Area Community Fund, and she co-founded Growing Mohican Families.
Kari earned a BS in Psychology from The Ohio State University and her Masters Degree from Bowling Green State University. She is the Employee Liaison at Mansfield Plumbing Products. Kari and husband Andy have two sons, Beckett and Ryder.